Red Steed Studios is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to participate in development of manual test solutions for mobile device applications. Ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of performance issues and has a creative ability to solve problems.Required knowledge and experience:
- Collaborate with the development team, product managers, and operations to create high quality test solutions in order to ensure the complete test coverage.
- Write test scripts, manual and automated test cases. Create Test strategy document. Investigate, analyze, debug, and file bugs during the qualification testing stage of the software development life cycle.
- Enhance productivity through manual and automating tests and other best practices.
- Deliver on commitments; show tenacity, and support speed and stability.
- Provide technical advice and solutions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
- Mobile testing experience (Android, and/or iPhone/iPad) is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience in writing complete software test plans, test scripts, test cases, and test automation.
- Extensive programming background in Objective-C, C++ or Java.
- Experience in mobile testing tools such as Xcode, ADT/ADB is considered a big plus.
- Experience in one or more source code control tools (SVN, Perforce, CVS …).
- Above average written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated track record of analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Organized, motivated and has the ability to work under minimal supervision to achieve desired goals and objectives.